Buyers Part Number: VXX105II
Our biggest, more powerful v-plow ever. With a 10-1/2 ft wing span designed for Class 4-6 trucks.
- The SnowDogg VXXII is the direct result of customer feedback. People needed a bigger V-plow for their bigger trucks. After several years of testing and design to make sure it was the largest, strongest V-plow on the market, the VXXII is here.
- Dual corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboards never need paint. A robust frame spreads impact across the blades to reduce wear on vital components. • Full-length 2 in. cross tube • Heavy duty bottom channel • Four 1/4 in. laser-cut steel ribs per wing • 1/2 in. cutting edges
- SnowDogg Illuminator™ LED Headlights are brighter and longer lasting than traditional halogens. Active Defrosting Technology™ keeps the Illuminators ice-free even in the biting cold - a central heat source defrosts the entire lens evenly, preventing the streaking or banding that's common with other LED plow lights. SnowDogg HX High Intensity Halogens are also available.
- Mount and dismount in one minute or less with the new RapidLink™ Attachment System. • Center-mounted drop foot props up your plow on any surface with the pull of a handle • Hydraulically powered Jack Switch™ adjusts your plow's mounting height on the fly so it's easy to line up with your vehicle • Connects to your truck with a single driver side foot pedal
- The tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection so the plow contours the ground for a clean, efficient scrape. Outstanding performance at any mounting height.
- From the municipal style chain lift to the fully enclosed hydraulic power unit, the VXFII is built to endure whatever winter throws at you. • Powerful 2 in. lift cylinders • Over-sized 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders • Fully enclosed 2 HP hydraulic power unit • SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses
- Double acting 1-3/4 in. angle cylinders make it easy to put snow where you want it. Back drag with confidence, even in tight spaces.
- Each wing has an independent 6 in. trip edge and two stress-optimized trip springs to protect your equipment from hidden curbs and obstacles without dumping the snow you're pushing.
- Intuitive in-cab controls are simple to use even with gloves on. The backlit, one-handed controller puts all plows functions, including angle, scoop, and V, in the palm of your hand. Other standard accessories: • Contoured poly snow deflector • Wire reinforced blade guides