Buyers Part Number: XP810II
Expandable plow extends from 8 feet to a full 10 foot scoop with the press of a button.
- The next generation of SnowDogg expanding wing plows is here.
- Extend your blade from 8 feet to a 10 foot scoop at the press of a button. The versatile plow's powerful stacking and windrowing are ideal for quickly clearing large lots.
- The corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard never needs paint. A robust frame spreads impact across the blade to reduce wear on vital components. • Aggressive 70° attack angle • Full-length 2 in. cross tube • Heavy duty bottom channel • Nine reinforcing 1/4 in. laser-cut steel ribs • 1/2 in. cutting edge with integrated curb guards
- Mount and dismount in one minute or less with the new RapidLink™ Attachment System. • Center-mounted drop foot props up your plow on any surface with the pull of a handle • Hydraulically powered Jack Switch™ adjusts your plow's mounting height on the fly so it's easy to line up with your vehicle • Connects to your truck with a single driver side foot pedal
- The tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection so the plow contours the ground for a clean, efficient scrape. Outstanding performance at any mounting height.
- SnowDogg Illuminator™ LED Headlights are brighter and longer lasting than traditional halogens. Active Defrosting Technology™ keeps the Illuminators ice-free even in the biting cold - a central heat source defrosts the entire lens evenly, preventing the streaking or banding that's common with other LED plow lights. SnowDogg HX High Intensity Halogens are also available.
- From the heavy duty lift arm to the fully enclosed hydraulic power unit, the SnowDogg XPII is built to endure whatever winter throws at you. • Powerful 2 in.lift cylinder • Over-sized 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders • Fully enclosed 2 HP hydraulic power unit • SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses
- Six stress-optimized trip springs protect your equipment from hidden curbs and obstacles. A heavy duty shock kit is also available (see "Accessories" below) to cushion the trip for an even smoother ride.
- Intuitive in-cab controls are simple to use even with gloves on. The backlit, one-handed controller puts all plows functions in the palm of your hand. Other standard accessories: • Belted rubber snow deflector • Cast shoes • Wire reinforced blade guides